Sunday, February 10, 2013

My New Home

I'm sorry my move happened with no notice. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing...kind of. For a little while now I've been fiddling with Blogger to see if I could design my blog in a way I was happy with. Don't get me wrong. I loved the look, and layout, of my old blog location. But, there were elements I wanted to add that I was unable to.

The final straw that broke the proverbial camel's back, and made me decide to make the move, was the fact that comments/feedback was broken at my old site. Even though all the settings were correct, I just couldn't get them to work.

- Sidenote - Thank you Cymre for pointing out the comment system was broken. All this time I was just thinking that nobody had anything to say about my posts.

So, here I am at my new home. Hopefully I'll be happy here.

I haven't decided if I'm going to re-post things from my old blog. I think I might just take this opportunity to start fresh.

Then again, maybe not. I'm still a little excited about the two new pets I've tamed on my hunter, Sheeturself. I might re-post that one...just in case any of you out there missed it the first time.

1 comment:

  1. Please do. At least transfer your last post over as I did want to comment on that one :)

    Grats on the move. Blogger must be pretty good since about half my reader list uses the platform. I think I like WordPress too much to ever change though.

    I eventually moved my other posts over (from 3 sites) for easy reference. Are you able to import them using a tool in Blogger?

    ReplyDelete