Saturday, February 22, 2014

Tycertank's #WoWscreenshotaday - Day 22

Day 22: Act of Kindness

A while back I tried to surprise Navimie, of The Daily Frostwolf - Druid Edition, by creating an alt on her server so I could give her a companion pet she did not have, which was no small feat mind you. If you know Navi, you know she has pretty much every single companion pet under the sun.

Anyhow, I whispered her and asked her if she is available to meet me in Durotar because I had a surprise for her. Within a matter of minutes she was at my side and I was giving her the pet.

However, what ended up being an ACT OF KINDNESS by me ended up being an even bigger ACT OF KINDNESS by her. Not only did she graciously accept her new pet, she turned around and gave me a pet, a Purple Puffer, that I did not have as well. Color me surprised!

Navi having a swim in Vashj'ir

Sadly, I cannot remember which pet I gave to Navi. But, I will NEVER forget where my Purple Puffer came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment