Friday, February 7, 2014

Tycertank's #WoWscreenshotaday - Day 7

Today's challenge is "Utensil".

Well phooie...we have no battle pets that wield a knife and fork. Nor look like a knife or fork...or spoon for that matter.

I know! Thesaurus Time!!!

According to Thesaurus.com, utensil has the following synonyms:

  • appliance
  • equipment
  • fork
  • gadget
  • instrument
  • knife
  • silverware
  • tableware
  • ware

Wooo Hooo!!! I can use "gadget"!!

And, what better fits "gadget" than pets crafted by our trusty Engineers? They are the masters of gizmos and gadgets!

Here we have three, of the four, original pets that our Engineers have been able to craft for many a year. I give you Pet Bombling, Lil' Smoky and Tranquil Mechanical Yeti

Mechanical gadgetry at its finest!


And who better to show them off than the Engineer who crafted them for me, Sheetahn.

2 comments:

  1. I found a new blogger! Adding you in blogroll! <3 nice screenies, I wanted to join the transmog contest but I lost most of my transmog sets and old gears lol oh well. maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome AmerPriest!! It's nice to see a new face.

      Feel free to take a stab at the Tmog contest. You do not need to physically have the gear. You can use the addon MogIt for your submissions. Or the program WoW Model Viewer.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete