Thursday, July 31, 2014

ROYGBiV Tmog Contest - July Winners

First, I would like to say "Thank You!" to everyone who has participated in my transmogging contest. It has been loads of fun seeing the outfits you all have come up with each month. At some point and time I might hold another one.

Now, on to the good stuff. Again, we had some outstanding outfits submitted. It looks like you all had a lot of fun with violet/purple.

Our winners for July are:












Congratulations to Magilyn and PlaidElf!!

Please choose your prize from the list below and let me know, either in comments here or by email, which prize you would like.

1.) Blizzard Store Pet - Guardian Cub (US servers only - sorry)
2.) Key Code for the Closed Beta of the game EverQuest Landmark
3.) Your choice of one level 25 pet that is listed below: (EU servers only - sorry)



Here are all the entries, in no particular order.


























Well done all! Thank you again!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Magilyn and Plaid -- wonderful kits, both of you!

    Thank you so much, Mel, for running this fun contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! There are so many gorgeous purple mogs. I can't believe Laen's fancy dress was one of the winners, but I'm ecstatic. Grats to Magilyn too, that's a lovely outift.
    Thanks again for hosting this contest, it has been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I forgot to do mine! But it would never have competed with your fantastic mogs anyway, I would be embarrassed. Grats Magilyn and Plaidelf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this contest! I had such a time deciding which purple to submit since it's my favorite transmog colors :) Guess I picked the right one! Magilyn is one of my favorites transmogs.

    ReplyDelete